like2short
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2short View Post
BMW offers a 2 row SUV with huge legroom in row 2, it's called the Rolls Royce Cullinan at 210" long while the X7 is 203". I jokingly call it the X9.
LOL. Yeah, the Cullinan does indeed look great. I couldn't find rear legroom specs when I was doing my research, but it's far more luxurious than any other SUV on the market. Sadly, even if I sell both kidneys, liver, and maybe even my brain, I don't think I'd be able to afford the $300,000 price tag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2short View Post
BMW offers a 2 row SUV with huge legroom in row 2, it's called the Rolls Royce Cullinan at 210" long while the X7 is 203". I jokingly call it the X9.
LOL. Yeah, the Cullinan does indeed look great. I couldn't find rear legroom specs when I was doing my research, but it's far more luxurious than any other SUV on the market. Sadly, even if I sell both kidneys, liver, and maybe even my brain, I don't think I'd be able to afford the $300,000 price tag.

My kids and I checked it out in Los Angeles, it does have huge leg room but not really more than a 7 Series long wheelbase. [IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 0