View Single Post
      03-06-2019, 10:20 AM   #2
ppagiga
Major
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
I'm having problems figuring out what feature, option, or package gives adjustable ride height, the switch lever to the bottom right of the iDrive. I think I'd like to have this feature for medical reasons (which is one of the reasons why I'm looking at the X7). As I get older, it's harder for me to get in and out of a car that is either too low, or too high. The X7 is a good starting height, to swing my legs out and exit to a standing position, without having to climb down, or push up off my legs from a squatting position.

Anyway--what is it that adds the adjustable height? Is it 2VR, the 2-axle air suspension? That feature seems to be standard for all X7's. I think it's the ZOR Off-road package, but I can't find that information anywhere. If so, according to the configurator (at least in the USA) it seems you can't get both the off-road package and M-sport, which is something else I'd want, mostly for aesthetic reasons.

Some videos seem to imply that NO, not all X7's have the adjustable height.

The one X7 I saw was a non-USA configuration, and it was in fact an M-sport and had the adjustable suspension height.

Anyone know?
Not sure but I think It’s ZOR that gives you that lever near the gear shift
Appreciate 0