View Single Post
      08-14-2019, 10:09 AM   #4
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Very cool! First things I'm noticing:

- There does seem to be a few bugs (surprise surprise), as me adding on the space saver spare tire, and glass controls, each also told me it was adding on the $1650 offroad package onto my M-sport configured vehicle, which isn't possible.

- Sure enough, as I thought was the case, the 21" all-black wheels are still not available on the M-sport line, even though this is indicated possible in the ordering guide. Must be omission, as guessed.

- Cool, full shadowline trim also available on 40i.

- That new Fineline Cross Black with Aluminum Inserts trim looks a lot more subdued than previous pictures. Maybe they toned it down. Looks good. I'd still need to see it in person.

- I'm configuring a Full Black Merino leather interior. "Anthracite Alcantara headliner" is defaulted with that. If I try to choose "Alcantara Headliner in upholstery color", it changes my leather to the all-white.

- No B&W option for the 40i! WTF?

- Something must be wrong. If I choose every option available, except for Rear Seat Entertainment and Aluminum Running boards, which is how I'd want my rig fully loaded, it "only" comes out to $100,180 MSRP. I was calculating right at $105k for my fully loaded 40i rig. The B&W was $3500, so something else is missing somewhere, or off.

- Yes, no 3DS Display Key listed as available

- Yes, Driver Recorder now part of parking package

- Both Gesture Control and Rear Electric side shades are listed, so they must have resolved the supply issues with those.
Appreciate 0