theclay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90fanatic
leathernet is not the same as leather. In fact...i dunno what it is. Is it leather or is it a net? haha....j/k....leatherette feels similar to leather. But I have to warn you that it does stain. When you sweat, there will be white spots and if you wear colored pants, the color will transfer onto the seat (happened to my friend and she still cannot get it out). So choose a dark color if you can.

BTW, why are you being charged MSRP for your car (if you order)? Ususally we get deals like $1000-1500 above invoice (even non-ED cars). And Premium above MSRP??? WTF? Change dealer man. The salesman is screwing you. Unless you are buying a M5....there's no way anybody would pay a premium.

tell ur dealer to fuk off because obviously he's trying to screw you and tell you to get their cars on the lot. Ask him to order a car for you at $1000-1200 over invoice...otherwise...go somewhere else. He's definitely screwing you
I believe he means +the premium package which does cost a couple grand.

Back to the original post. Get premium with the 330. The resale will be better as most people who are willing to spend the extra cash on the 330 also want leather, power seats, and bluetooth. You may also regret not getting premium in a couple of years or even months. Just imagine a friend getting into your bimmer and saying "wow, all that money and it doesn't even have leather seats."