View Single Post
      11-04-2018, 07:34 AM   #9
M5C-Oman
Rep
Drives: M5 Competition 19'

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
I think this review is very accurate having driven both, and, ultimately going with the M5C.

While the HP gain and exhaust are nice add-ons, the M5C is really about the tuned suspension, stiffer chasis and less dampened feel. If a stiffer, harsher ride is not your thing this is probably not the car for you as this is essentially what you're paying for.

This is my 6th M5 and I believe that the Comp today is essentially what early generation M5's were when tuned aggressive suspensions were the standard; BMW realized this is not for everyone and is capitalizing on it while providing an option for those who don't want to lose ride quality.
M5 was my dream car since the e60, I really loved the concept of family car and a sports car in the Same time.

Recently I had the chance to go for it, I was really hesistant but ended up ordering the competion pack, so my question is how stiff the ride is? why are there mixed reviews of how comfortable it is? the problem is the dealership dose not provide test drive for any of the M cars. so could someone please help.

p.s. sorry for bad English
Appreciate 0