View Single Post
      08-24-2018, 01:39 PM   #18
spectrumphoto
Just another peanut in the Turd!
United_States
Rep
Drives: g16M850;f30M550;f80M3-ED;e90M3

Sure... Its still in a bit of a state of flux for the next week while I decide if I want to go factory color or splurge on Sunburst Orange (+$4500 cost) but I do have a production number. My SA is the ISM/Fleet mgr whom I leased my current M3 ( an ED) from. I've learned over the years that ISM and Fleet mgrs tend to push quantity over profit and they are a bit more hands off overall but tend to offer better deals as its quantity priority over profit priority. But here's where its at.

Complete finalized details probably wont happen until the car is stateside in November when holiday incentives will be out and typically best factory incentives are Nov/Dec it seems. So things like Residual and MF may change according to BMWNA between now and Nov. If I were to take it this month the MF is .00166xxx If I recall and Residual 61% for M550 on standard 36mo 10k mi. BMWFS Lease (meaning my SA is not padding above BMWFS numbers) Basically I was told there is enough holdback in the M550 and factory to dealer incentives that at $2k below invoice is not all that difficult to obtain and that is NOT including any factory/customer incentives. Dealership still makes $$ and I save $$.

I also learned here on the West Coast if you have MSDs on your car, you are grandfathered in and can those roll over to the new lease. MSDs have decreased in value both in that you can only have 5 now instead of the former 7 and the point discount has been cut a bit. For my m3 with 7 MSDs I am seeing a return on my deposit effectively at around 14-16% and I'm being told on the M550 return will only be about 8-10% with the program modifications but still not bad if you can have $5-6K sit in holding for a few years.

I just recently learned of the new BMW CCA program. It used to be you had to carry CCA membership for a year before you qualified for the BMWNA CCA rebate but as of July they now offer the rebate ($1000 for 5 series incl M550 and M5) 14 days after membership purchase if you buy a minimum of 3 year membership upfront at a cost of $134. No brainer on that one.

I wish I could give exact numbers right now for you all, but I don't have them yet, just trust/faith in my SA who did me very well on my current M3 and has always been a straight shooter on my deals and people I have referred to him. I will post when I have full specifics.
Appreciate 0