06-12-2020, 08:12 AM   #104
ComingInHot
Newish
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoM3 View Post
Well, I've decided I'd rather have a 2020 w rear-seat entertainment over a 2021 w Tartufo + 2nd row bench.
Lol welcome to the club. Let the search begin! Best of luck in finding an allocation.

I'm always torn on the bench. I understand that it is useful/practical but to be honest I have a 7 seater SUV now and NO ONE likes to sit in the center of the bench for long drives across country. In the end I went with the captains chairs instead for my M50i. Also, in my 15 years of owning 7 seater SUVs it's very rare (if ever) I have that many people on a long trip in one vehicle...I would just break out a second vehicle and have the family in two vehicles at that point so everyone is comfortable plus I would have more space for luggage with two vehicles...this is the same choice I make for short trips if that many family members are around. So in the end on paper it seems practical in real life I'm not so sure.

If I were hauling that many bodies all the time I would get something truly large but 6 is the most I see.

Last edited by ComingInHot; 06-12-2020 at 08:39 AM..
Appreciate 0