12-03-2008, 02:06 AM   #6
wa128
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
What about Axxis Deluxe? I could find out if they have anything available if you guys are interested just let me know. Do you guys really believe there would be a demand for dustless solution?

Realize guys that dust is a bi-product of performance.
I respectfully offer a different point of view from yours. Yes there is a demand...for some kind of solution or alternative. I don't believe technology has reached a point to address a dustless solution. But current materials technology and production processes offer viable alternatives, in my case, that of a LOW dust high performance alternative that is equal to or better than oem. Others may explore wheel waxes or spray-on dust repellents. I chose the brake pad route. I certainly wasn't trying to drum up business for a brake pad company. Also, notice my topic was addressed to 128 owners. Curious as to why 135 owners took a peek. Hopefully not to just shoot down a mistaken belief of a possible solution. There is a demand no matter how scattered and unorganized it may be.

Dust has always been a bi-product of performance; but it doesn't have to be. I have no interest in acquiring racecar stopping ability. I do want an alternative that is equal to or better than oem for the specific car that I drive. Companies will never attempt to innovate or invent because we've given up and accepted things as is. If you accept the current status then technology will never advance - we all lose.