Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP

Garage List
23 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
Thanks guys. I reviewed all the different build sheets that were generated just now and found the one where the carbon fiber trim was mistakenly changed to anthracite. I just didn't pick it up because I was was paying attention to options and knew carbon fiber was the default. So, in that regard it's my fault. I didn't have to sign the build sheet - that is a good idea.

I'll call my CA on Monday and see what can be done. However, I'm at peace with the Anthracite at this point; as Doc points out I can swap it out if I don't like it.

I will definitely post lots of pictures! I'm starting to get all the pieces of the itinerary in place. And my TrakkTape came yesterday!

P.S. Doc, thanks for the reassurance on the early build date relative to my pick-up date!
No problem, welcome to the family..

Thinking about it my car was finished on my Birthday, then sat almost a month before I did my laps around Welt. Also, this makes sense because you have to pay before you pick it up and everything paperwork wise has to be done prior to you arrival. An when you do what little paperwork you have to do at Welt its all just sign here, here and here.. and want some food.. beer.. free tickets ... and tons of smiles
Appreciate 1