08-21-2018, 11:42 AM   #65
Graves
Sicario
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Intermittent fasting is the way to go man. That is if you want to drop weight quick. 8/16. 8 and 16 means you eat for an eight hour period in the day and fast the other 16.

Wake up in the morning and do some sort of fasted cardio. An hour walk, 30-45 jog, hike, swim, whatever. Get your metabolism going. Drink coffee, it helps. Have 1-3 cups of black coffee throughout the morning. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

First snack should be around 250 calories.

Second snack around the same.

Last meal should be around 1,000-1,200 calories but that you can decide for yourself.

Again, like everyone has said your diet is going to be the key to getting lean and putting on muscle. Muscle burns fat man, so mix in more weights with your routine. HIIT will burn more calories for a longer period. Also, when doing cardio you need to know your body. A 30-minute jog is not going to cut it all the time. Most peoples bodies do not start diving into fat stores when doing cardio till about 50 minutes in. However, that is the benefit of HIIT as it keeps you diving in and out of cardio zones. It confuses your body.

Also, stay the hell away from supplements. Multivitamins are fine, fish oil, etc, but don't start using fat burners and other horseshit, it doesn't work.

A calorie deficit means everything. Other people here have made great suggestions and options, I am just telling you what will work the best. Honestly, you should go see a nutrition and get information on everything. They often times will have BODPODs and other devices that can help you figure out where you need to be safely. Do not just dive into a program you read on line and assume it is going to work for you.

I am not some sort of fitness god or know it all, but I do have a lot of knowledge and training.

MFT - Master Fitness Trainer (US Army school. That is where I got my start)
Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Dietition
Naz241627.50
xander_g967.00