View Single Post
      02-24-2019, 10:15 PM   #22
groove1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X740i

Hey all I am new to BMW and this Forum. I recently ordered a Mineral White Luxury X7 with the 22" 757 wheels. I hate that there are no all season options available in the staggered setup. The issue as stated by shellbmb is the rear tire size, 315/35/22 , only have one tire option available, the P-ZERO summer. The front wheels with 275/40/22 tires have several options available, there are all season and winter tires available in this size.

I live in Houston and put a lot of miles on my vehicles and it will not be practical to change out these expensive tires every 15K mi, so I was thinking about ordering a set of the 9.5" (757) front wheels that will fit the 275/40/22 tires to replace the 10.5" rear wheels to have the same size 22" 9.5" wheels on all 4 corners. This would allow me to purchase high performance all seasons that can get me 30k-40K mi. In the long run this will save me a lot of money on tires and still retain the general look I am looking for with the 22" wheels. The only drawback would be losing the aggressive stance with the staggered setup, but this would only be noticeable from the rear of the car. I have not done any research yet to see if there are any technical limitations or if spacers would be needed or not but would like to get some feedback on this option.
Appreciate 0