Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Darkcloud, if you work out 5 times a week you shouldn't need any kind of diet. If you work out hard enough it will burn everything anyway. I disagree with "letting yourself go" just because you are engaged or married. I now understand why married couples never have sex...
I'm by no means letting myself go. I'm just not working out as regularly and not watching everything I eat. I still work out and still watch what I eat, but I'm not going to do so enough to keep 6 pack abs. I have a decently high metabolism as it is so that keeps most things in check. I like beer, fried foods, fast foods, chocolate, and deserts. Now that I'm not playing competitive sports I want to live.

My fiance made me watch the Barbara Walters special a couple weeks back when she interviews David and Victoria Beckham. David and Victoria both said they hardly drink alcohol, don't eat cakes, candies or any sweets, and work out religiously. Now both are very sexy humans, I mean if Victoria asked me out I don't know what I'd say and I'd prolly let David take me out as well , but I don't want to live like that. There are too many things in life I enjoy and I enjoy them more then 6 pack abs.

Oh and we have plenty of sex

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0