05-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #69
Ramos
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 2020 M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirate87 View Post
I am hesitant to post this especially on the anniversary but my father insists I uphold Prost's honor. He responds to your story like the engineer he is, Prost had a better winning percentage, he earned more avg points per race, he won more world championships, and he did not collide with other drivers half as often as Senna. During the two years they were teammates, Prost scored more points. If you want an exciting driver who will give you exhilarating qualifying laps, go with Senna. If you want to win points and races, it is Prost.

The numbers don't lie. Nuf' said.
So Prost was more consistant how does that make him faster exactly? The dude was so boring even when he talked.. No charisma, no passion what so ever Might as well have been an engineer not a racing driver... He collided with less people, cuz he was a wuss that never took chances... He is still alive today, but he is all but forgoten... That is not a legend in my eyes, just another boring driver who could not launch a car without stalling once they banned launch control.. (look it up)
Appreciate 0