10-08-2015, 05:26 PM   #7
TRZ06
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
This is all the exciting stuff that will trickle down to the standard f8x's. iND has already sourced the OEM M4 GTS roll bars and I am sure it won't be terribly long before we see other aspects of the GTS become available. Perhaps the traction control can be coded to the standard cars as well.

There will also be a nice influence on the aftermarket as well to replicate GTS inspired parts as there is a lot to learn from the factory built car. Someone needs to replicate the door pulls.

Will we see a factory built M4 race car running the S55? We have the m235i racing and maybe even those will be replaced by m2 based vehicles but I would love to see a motorsport M4 GT4 and that would certainly ensure a release of products through the motorsport catalogue for the f8x.
You will never see the coil-over suspension carry over to the standard M. That is why they have the adaptive system. It would make no sense for them to do that.

The only production cars that leave the showroom stock with coil-overs are the specialty race/street legal cars.
13' Audi TTRS (APR stage 1, MSS springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' M3 Interlagos Blue: 6sp, Tech.
Appreciate 0