Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
it depends on the girl for me.. for some girls you just need to be there, for some you need to disappear to attract more.. i cant generalize for all but i agree with with having a character, shape, taking etc. though thats a must for yourself first of all..
Everyone is different, which is why you have to get to know them a bit to figure out what they want. Personally the clingy types really annoy the crap out of me after a short time so I never was really into them. Most of the women I've dated have been very independent.
Couldn't agree more! I find independence to be an extremely attractive trait in a woman. More so than looks. There's definitely something comforting knowing she can take care of herself both financially and mentally without a guy around. I have also found that these types typically come with less baggage and tend to be more driven professionally. Both obviously attractive traits for me, but not so much for some of my buddies. It's weird to say, but it's almost like they intentionally seek out damaged girls as they're easier to pull.

Very strange to me, why would you want damaged goods?

Anything worth having in this world takes effort and commitment. The good ones are out there, but you've got to be willing to put in the effort.
Girls who are too independent and all that bore(d) the fuck out of me. They are emotionally numb and have ridden the cock carousel for too long. Get someone who needs you, is inspired by you, can't live without you, despite having everything. Not someone for whom you are an accessory, and makes you "do the work". Fuck that.

Edit: I really need to stop using the Bimmerpost app. Formatting posts is a pain!
Appreciate 0