03-22-2015, 08:16 PM   #8
Db750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
2015 M3 Black (Sapphire) on Black, CF roof.
2008 X5 4.8i Black Sapphire on Black
2005 X5 4.8is Black Sapphire on Black

Yours?
Wow I am pretty sure I saw you driving a few weeks ago on Winchester Rd around the Man O War intersection coming into town. I was driving the opposite direction in a white M235i. It was the first sedan I had seen in black and it looked really, really good. We have the alpine white 2015 M235i and then also have a 2013 E92 M3 Comp Package Lemans Blue with a bunch of cf parts.

Have you ever gone to the local cars and coffee here? It is the first Saturday of every month at the clarion hotel? I haven't been since last summer, but am planning on going with a few guys in our BMW group. We also meet up at least once a month. The last few times we have just met at my house and drank beer/ate, but now that the weather is getting nicer we will start meeting out somewhere and have diner and go on a drive or something.

I would really love to check out your car sometime if you are available for a cars and coffee or meetup! I love the new m3, but our local dealer here is so uptight about test drives I haven't really gotten to see one up close yet. Anyway, thank you for responding to my thread. I will keep you up to date on our meet ups!

-David
Appreciate 0