View Single Post
      03-23-2015, 07:20 AM   #11
2000cs
Captain
Rep
Drives: Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Wow I am pretty sure I saw you driving a few weeks ago on Winchester Rd around the Man O War intersection coming into town. I was driving the opposite direction in a white M235i. It was the first sedan I had seen in black and it looked really, really good. We have the alpine white 2015 M235i and then also have a 2013 E92 M3 Comp Package Lemans Blue with a bunch of cf parts.

Have you ever gone to the local cars and coffee here? It is the first Saturday of every month at the clarion hotel? I haven't been since last summer, but am planning on going with a few guys in our BMW group. We also meet up at least once a month. The last few times we have just met at my house and drank beer/ate, but now that the weather is getting nicer we will start meeting out somewhere and have diner and go on a drive or something.

I would really love to check out your car sometime if you are available for a cars and coffee or meetup! I love the new m3, but our local dealer here is so uptight about test drives I haven't really gotten to see one up close yet. Anyway, thank you for responding to my thread. I will keep you up to date on our meet ups!

-David
I'm sure that was me; I drive through there pretty often.

I rarely make CnC - it's been over a year. Won't make it in April, maybe May.

I don't have a problem with DJ BMW except their lack of inventory. Bought mine at Isringhausen, which is in a smaller city but a much larger dealership with good inventory, pricing and shipping options. Service at DJ has been great.

I'm in the BMW CCA but have never been to a KY meetup (was active in another state). Also a PCA member but probably will let that lapse.

Eager for warm weather so I can get the winter wheels/tires off and drive it on summers!
Appreciate 0