03-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #13
Db750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
I'm sure that was me; I drive through there pretty often.

I rarely make CnC - it's been over a year. Won't make it in April, maybe May.

I don't have a problem with DJ BMW except their lack of inventory. Bought mine at Isringhausen, which is in a smaller city but a much larger dealership with good inventory, pricing and shipping options. Service at DJ has been great.

I'm in the BMW CCA but have never been to a KY meetup (was active in another state). Also a PCA member but probably will let that lapse.

Eager for warm weather so I can get the winter wheels/tires off and drive it on summers!
I actually think I saw you again earlier this week on Richmond Rd. I was in my M3 this time. Not sure if you saw me as it was in traffic.

I agree with you regarding DJ. I have always had great service experience with them, but when it comes to purchasing new vehicles we have traveled due to lack of inventory. With my wifes M235i we actually purchased from BMW of Silver Spring because I became inpatient and they were the closest dealer with a car speced the way we liked!

I have only been to one meeting with the local BMWCCA, and it was over two years ago! They are a really nice group of guys, and every time I have seen them since they have always approached me and said hi. They are usually at C&C.

I am actually not sure if I will be able to make this April's meet now after looking at the schedule, but I am going to try. I will definitely be at May's assuming the weather is nice. I will be sure to keep in touch as I am really interested in seeing an m3/m4 up close.

GO CATS!!
Appreciate 0