View Single Post
      05-17-2019, 12:42 PM   #2398
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Went to the gym early today so I can get out the door and head out to the beach. Encountered a first. Some dude apparently can't put the damn phone down while working out. He was carrying a full blown conversation with someone on the other end for at least 30 minutes. That's the time when I noticed what was going on till when he finished his "workout". Who knows how much longer he was on the phone. If you're wondering how he was doing this, he had the earbuds with the mic built into the cord.

I just can't fathom a phone call so important he had to keep talking while working out. I also have to question if the dude even got any benefits from his "workout". From what I saw, he wasn't doing much. And finally, I wonder what the person on the other end was hearing. Sort of the situation when you walk into a public restroom and some dude is dropping the kids off at the pool and having a phone conversation.
Appreciate 0