View Single Post
      08-15-2019, 08:39 AM   #23
CruiseControl
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7 40iM

I contacted BMW Genius about the online inconsistencies. This was their response.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the BMW Genius Team. I have included the following information regarding the 2020 BMW X7:

1. Our records indicate the Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof is available within the Executive Package.
2. Our records indicate the Heated and Cooled Cupholders are available within the Executive Package.
3. Our records indicate the Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System is an additional, standalone option.

Thank you for bringing the inconsistencies on our Build Your Own website to our attention. We have made our website team aware of your discovery. As the Build Your Own is a tool to help visualize potential options, we advise speaking with a Client Advisor at your local BMW center for customizing your vehicle. In the interim, we advise using Google Chrome. Your Client Advisor will also speak to availability, allocations, and pricing for your ideal 2020 BMW X7.

Should you have specific questions regarding options and features, please respond to this e-mail with more information. I'd be happy to help.

For your convenience, BMW Genius Team members can also be reached via the BMW Genius Hotline at 1-844-4GENIUS (443-6487):
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Thanks again for your feedback.

Emily T.
BMW Genius
Representative

Make a BMW product expert your new co-pilot.
Appreciate 1
Wild Blue3682.50