View Single Post
      03-30-2024, 08:17 PM   #39
weingarm
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatPat View Post
Order placed March 15 for a week 15 build. Hope mine gets pulled ahead by a couple of weeks as well.

-2025 X7 40i
—Tanzanite Blue II Metallic, Cognac Sensafin, Anthracite Poplar Matte Wood trim
—M Sport, M Sport Professional, DHP, DAP, Executive, Climate Comfort, Parking Assistance, Running Boards, Spare

Both our kids are in child seats, so the SA recommended skipping leather. Their butts wont touch the surface for the foreseeable future, so we went with Sensafin.

Got 8% off MSRP, plus $1k incentive, so total 9-ish %. Negotiated two other dealers down to 10%, but neither had April allocations, so went with this dealer despite the lower discount. We have a family trip coming up in June and I wanted to have the car in hand at least a month in advance to familiarize myself with it.

I’m excited to be here! This is my first BMW, coming from over 15 years in various Audis. My current car is a 2014 Q5 Prestige, supercharged 3.0 V6 with a stage 1 ECU and TCU tune, which makes about the same power as the X7 but in a much smaller package.

P.S. If anyone is interested, I’ve attached the 2025 pricing guide.
I have your exact same build, but a 2024 model built about 2 months ago. Minus the running boards and M Sport Professional. Plus the trailer hitch. Otherwise 100% same. You will love it!
Attached Images

Sat Pat28.50