04-11-2007, 07:08 PM   #19
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I dunno. I talk to Tyler(ADHD) almost daily and he is a really good guy. He wouldn't get upset over something like this if he felt it truely merited such a reaction.

I run my own business as well and with clients it's nothing but all yes sir/maim, no sir/maim and always being extremely polite. I personally feel this is how things should be in most businesses, with obvious exceptions, which there may have been some marginal areas but, to allow the tone of the vendor isn't exactly exceptional.

I would never expect one instance to hurt a business, but I do know car modding shops are a dime a dozen. And with the internet that doesn't exactly help their business. Having good customer service and competitive prices definately help. Not saying Modbargins doesn't have that but that doesn't mean they shouldn't constantly be paying attetion to these facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves4r6
Also for the moderator, can this forum avoid F word wondering around? I just think it is inappropriate.
And to you, If you don't like the F word then moderate it yourself. If the moderators thought swearing was an issue, then they can block certain words from being used. Obviously they don't and a majority of the people on this forum are adults and can handle the occasional swear word.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0