codesurge
This space for rent
United_States
Rep
Drives: Thing with four wheels

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Look at the Maserati GT, perfect interior quality, only a bunch of cheap (looking?) plastic.
I thought the GranTurismo and Quattroporte VI had pretty nicely appointed interiors with solid plastics where surfaces weren't covered by nice leather. Certainly didn't feel cheap to me, an improvement over the previous generation 4200/GranSport interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Car & Driver said the expected price has risen to $84k US. If that's true, they'll sell four or five of these.
You guys do realize that production worldwide is only 2500 cars per year right? Between the collectors, the Alfisti and those looking for a nicer alternative to the Elise, I don't foresee the 4C sitting around on dealer lots for very long.

It's a low-production specialty halo car, not a volume seller in the likes of the Cayman. The real test will be when the Giulia comes to market; the 4C just sets the appropriate brand positioning and values to enable the Giulia to be seen as a proper A4/C/3-fighter, rather than the sub-premium realm which Alfa has sunk to over the past decade.