View Single Post
      08-01-2018, 12:24 PM   #2
mitch32
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnofar View Post
I just purchased a 2015 M3 in Yas Maina Blue. I'd like to get a paint protection film done nearby but not sure who does good work and what this should cost. Any suggestions/experience on location and cost that are reasonable?
There's a lot actually, I'm not from Michigan but live in Detroit Metro. There are more stones on the road (and potholes) then any other places I've ever been to which includes many 3rd world countries and because of that there are a lot of PPF places. New Layer Customs is probably the best work I've seen in Michigan (the owner is from NYC and has worked on many and mainly highend vehicles), theres also Motorcity Autospa that is good, and Sunshade tinting. Sunshade put tints on my windows, they did a good job on the tints but damaged my A-pillar interor cover (its a $50 piece but they are expensive for tints and should have been more careful). If your car is new there's also Esoteric in Columbus, they are considered #1 in the country by many professional detailers and film guys. If its not new Esoteric will not touch your car, they will not work on anything with chips. If you need more advice PM me. My car was wrapped up in Canada at Xpel's main Canadian facility I can show you what that looks like if you want as well.
Appreciate 0