United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X740i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
2019 BMW X7  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olekiller View Post
Unfortunately I am still without the car. Was told on Monday they are replacing the glass panel in the sunroof and the part would take 10 business days to get here as it's coming from Germany. Mind you I was told something else the previous week. Anyways BMW corporate is still saying I have to wait for the repair before any compensation and a buy back is not an option they are offering. I do have a lawyer working on this now. But yea it's been over a month with my car and I still have to make payments. I still love the brand. As I also own a 14 750li. But honestly this maybe my last one. A friend of my loan me his 2020 model x long range plus for a week and I enjoyed the heck out of that, thou I've heard tesla is probably worse I am willing to give it a shot when this is all over. Wish me luck guys
Every brand has issues. It comes down to the individual you are working with and their work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile to help. Most aren't willing or dont make enough to care, you are just a number. Tesla is different, but still similar issues, having owned both, they are vastly different experiences, but just as frustrating when there's an issue.
Appreciate 0