Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EB 435GC xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6 View Post
I really don't know the actual breakdown of the items in the pkg I purchased

Got the BM3, OBD Wifi Agent, Jordan Tune

Mike has the best pricing & always affords me a great deal esp. good discount when buying several items at one time.

I don't want to speak for Mike - just hit him up with a PM for quote on what you're looking for

I will tell you it's prolly got to be at least $499 additional for the custom tune - which is a good deal considering all they do. You MUST have the BM3 license 1st regardless

The Jordan custom tune does not have to be purchased @ same time as BM3 - you can go thru BM3 to 'request custom tune' and choose Jordan from list at any time. I'll guess that the cost would be higher than if purchased thru Mike

He will send you a base tune, let you know what he wants logged. You make the runs & send logs over, he tweaks. You can do this as many times as necessary until you are happy. Then to fine tune you got thru the 2Hr Remote Dyno tune @ a dyno of your choosing...

When I get around to the custom tune this Spring I will dyno the OTS Stg2 tune 1st to compare to final Jordan tune
tbh im such a novice at this, only because my knowledge to give any feedback or input to him will be very limited.

i will try the OTS 93 stage 2. maybe after a couple of months i can get a better idea of what i would want tweaked.