06-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #22
CitrusgutsIS
waste of space
Abu Dhabi
Rep
Drives: 2012 750 M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Sorry about your car man,I live in queens and had this same problem with a 2007 srt8 jeep,I can't believe Goodyear never fixed these tires yet,I just ordered 535i with sport package it's going to happen all over again,I do know Goodyear warranties there tire for 1 year without excessive where,I had to locate a tire and had to have an Goodyear dealer check the tire and they installed it,thats how Jeep did it antway.I was at the BMW dealer yesterday and asked about the tire insurance it's $1495 for three years and it covers rims,I asked them what's with the bubble issue with these tires,they blame it on the Bad roads,this is true to an extent,im coming out of a 2008 LS460 19'' wheels regular tires, Manhatten everyday 3000 pot holes later with no issues. I think you should complain to BMW that you don't want the Goodyears anymore you want the Michelins rfts you feel the Goodyears aren't safe,I think if you still want to run rfts even with Michelins is to get the insurance, but all in all it's always a pain but you will be covered.I doubt Goodyear will call BMW to complain about there product and tell the dealer to put competing tires on(Michelins).Your gonna have to do that! Anyway I'm going to get the insurance to be on the safe side,Good luck let us know the outcome.
thanks but do you think that they will switch out the goodyears with michelins free of cost? and i have to finall see what happens tommorow when they finally drop the car off to life quality

2011 335 is l DCT l BSM l saddle brown l Everything else l Sold

2011 x5 35 l AW l red interior l everything else l
Appreciate 0