Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
I am picking up a F30 335 this week. The problem is it has every package besides upgraded sound. My last car was the same way and i absolutely hated it. I want to go aftermarket this time around. My goals are for it to be better than stock upgraded sound, have high enough highs and enough bass aswell, and for it to be pretty easy to return to stock. I currently own a jl audio 12 inch W6 and that it. I believe I can also get an amp for free just need to know what power. I dont want to spend more than 1500 dollars but if it is necessary i definitely am able to. I was wondering if you could help me out and let me know what I need to upgrade to reach my goals.
Thanks,
Connor

ps:
I listen to mostly rap but also listen to EDM, rock, death metal
Less than $700:
- XD400/4 and XD500/3 amps: Front and rear OEM speakers powered by the 400/4 and OEM underseat woofer and JL Audio sub by the 500/3.
- F30 HiFi harness

Less than $1000
- Replace front OEM component set with the DLS UP4 component set
- mounting adapters and OEM connectors for front

Less than $1500 (either)
- Add 3SIXTY.3 processor and an OEM center tweeter
or
- Replace OEM woofers with Jehnert XE200 and OEM woofer connectors
I can get any amp from jbl or Harmon kardon for free because my close friend works for AKG. Any from them you would specifically recommend. I appreciate the help