View Single Post
      03-24-2019, 04:38 PM   #1
OstrichE92
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi Coupe

Garage List
xDelete is SO FUN!

Having driven AWD cars all my life, the only times I have really ever been able to have a car get squirrely was when I would drive my car on ice and intentionally drift it around or when I would put my foot down in my dads mustangs or his 435i RWD. When all the snow on the streets finally melted I put xDelete on and holy crap it's like having a second car!

Ignoring for now the debate and argument over if there is any performance gains or not, the car feels sooo much differently than when its in AWD mode. The steering feels a little more precise even at lower speeds, and when you put your foot down you're able to feel the back tires fight for traction and then when they finally catch you're thrown back in your seat! Then 2 minutes later you can put your car back into AWD and enjoy some quicker launches and know that you won't be sliding around

All in all, xDelete seems to work really well and I'd recommend it for anyone on here that's itching for something to do to their cars without breaking the bank.
Appreciate 0