View Single Post
      03-19-2023, 11:49 PM   #2015
gas4life
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 | 2023 X7 | 2023 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesjunkie6 View Post
Hi newbie to the forum. are the brokers reliable and work nationwide ? I am in TX and looking to go with the broker/concierge option for my x7 purchase.
How much would be a reasonable fees for them and if you could share your broker details (if possible )
Thanks
Hi!

He is a good friend of mine and I believe he does work nationwide, however, I will call him tomorrow and will write back here the answer and his info.

If your wondering though.. I worked at one of the biggest BMW dealers in Los Angeles for about 3 years (quit about a year and half ago to start expand my businesses) and he was one of the main brokers that always brought business to the dealer.

I know the owner of the dealership as well as all of the managers very, very well as I was that one guy they all loved and trusted to do any and everything, however, he still gave me a better deal than I would have ever got even I was still working at the dealership! He is a broker for all cars but is known as the king of BMW because of the amazing deals.

I'm just not sure if this deal was one-time for me because hes a good family friend of mine or if it is something he can do again, but I will ask him tomorrow.
Appreciate 3