05-03-2018, 08:37 AM   #1521
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
LOL the wife said "instead of paying gym memberships each month why don't we just buy some equipment and setup a gym area in the basement?" me: "because than i won't be motivated to workout because how easily accessible it would be for us." lying out of my ass i really wanted to say "Babe, you want me to give up all the flocking of yoga pants walking around here to just you?"

forgot to mention while i was at the gym today i was doing lying tricep extensions with the easy bar when this hawt chick wearing military green yoga pants decides to do hip thrust next to me facing me. so when i was laying down and if i looked toward her at the top of each thrust i swear i saw camel toe smiling at me. i'm sure my face expression said a thousand words
lol always great when you get caught looking

but seriously if I didn't have dimes to look at when I lift...I would switch gyms. Easily makes the workout so much more bearable. Thats why I hate small ass gyms or like hotel gyms. Feels like Im in a box staring at myself workout. Just seeing other people keeps me in the zone.
Appreciate 1