Thread: 3GT vs 4GC
View Single Post
      04-17-2014, 11:38 AM   #10
w1k1nG
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: F36 420d GC MG+CR

3gt is with longer wheelbase, panoramic sunroof, rear spoiler and also have a second thick line on the down side of doors. all these are exceptional things on a bmw in my point of view.

4gc has none of them and also the design of the headlights in 4 series with the eyebrows looks like f30, which i hate, so it's hard to compare with the 3gt headlights and grills.

4gc wheelbase is same with f30 and also the front is similar, so i don't think that it's quite easy for common people to recognise the difference between these two cars without seeing these two cars next to each other, but in 3gt it's totally different and easy to recognisable.

on the other side 4gc's design is absolutely more sporty with coupe lines in comparison to 3gt.

i have totalled the 3gt in 4000km and still would like to buy it again because of these reasons above, but all people around me telling that i must be crazy to buy this car again.

i don't know why but most of the people hate the gt even before seeing the car itself, just when hearing the gt name without having any clue about the cars design. it seems because of the bad impression of 5 series gt and the bad reviews all around the web about design of it.

frankly speaking the big space advantage of 3gt is totally not required by me which i never used. so maybe this time better to try 4gc to make a difference.

Last edited by w1k1nG; 04-22-2014 at 08:20 AM..
Appreciate 0