Viral@ActiveAutowerke
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 of a kind ;)

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDeFranco1 View Post
Don't hesitate. Reputation and experience come together for the best current tune available here.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Guess your speaking from experience huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraMarty View Post
How much and do you have a dealer in the Philadelphia area? Do I have to pull the computer?
Yes, we do have a Dealer in the PA area called VAC Motorsports (215) 462-4666 They can do the Performance Software On-Site. If you feel comfortable pulling out the ECU of your vehicle I will be more than glad to provide you the step-by-step instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Are there any vendors in Kansas City?
Yes, we also have a Dealer in the Kansas as well called Modified by KC (913) 432-8468 which can load Performance Software On-Site. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
I guess I am not the only one who is interested in a local dealer. How hard is it to have an authorized dealer? Is it about expensive equipment needed? Trade secret? Or what?
No, Sir but we do try our best accommodate all of our customers domestic and foreign. All Authorized Dealers have experience working on BMW's besides our friends at the dealership and experience in after-market performance installation from complete force induction system to simple oil changes. No secrets here just answers.

Last edited by Viral@ActiveAutowerke; 12-22-2010 at 05:33 PM..
Appreciate 0