View Single Post
      04-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #17
Lmaiuri
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13' Sapphire Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 011100001 View Post
Thanks for all the input guys. I'm more than familiar with Ptuning; they helped my build my Pro Charged 350Z a couple of years back. I took 135Pats advice and went and reached out to Adam; he responded in less then 4 hours (this happened yesterday) and was able to fit me in this morning. I drove out to his place in MD and he was done with the install in less than 2 hours. His shop was amazing plus he was easy to deal with. I'm not going to get into the details on pricing but I will say that, in order for any shop to come close to his price they were going to have to do some division; and I mean by three or more. So with that being said; Adam is my first recommendation if anybody needs some work done.
I'll also be opening another thread shortly on the eBay DP's that I used ;-)

+1 on pricing. Funktion built my mk6 GTI so I have a good repour with them. Adam is first on my list for installation because of his knowledge of the n54 platform and pricing. Almost too good to be true. I always paid top dollar for labor with my GTI, makes me feel good that I have somewhat of a reprieve with my 1er. Curious as to what brand the e bay pipes are? I picked up 2.5" dps from Megan racing because I plan on sticking with my stock turbos.
Appreciate 0