07-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #20
syednee
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012(535 GT, x5)

Cleaning

Hi there,
I know a lot of people are going to shoot me hahaha -
i pre wash my car with water ( warm water ) - i have never touched my car with cold water - cold water solidifies oil/grease/wax etc - i always use a new microfiber to wash the car - i use ONLY Palmolive dish washing liquid to wash the car - i know its dish washing and not car washing - but it leaves the car streak free - no oils - nothing - i use separate materials/buckets/cloths for tires etc - bumpers and hoods/doors/roof/glass are not to be treated with same microfiber - i never dry the car with any cloth - i spray turtle wax quick detailer on the wet car and let it run a little dry (moist) - i then use new microfibers to shine the paint (very gently) - my neighbours say "cant ever keep up with you" - the local dealership is like when they see my car - see attached pictures - some day might do a video - btw b.jpg, paint isnt chipped, its shinning - after a long drive on a dry day, i can see dust on the hood, but i know its stuck to the turtle quick detailing wax and NOT my paint - relief !
Attached Images

Appreciate 0