03-26-2016, 05:07 AM   #22
Bill_P
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive 20i xLine MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSiSPY007 View Post

mynewx1, the piano black does look nice (we enjoyed it in our previous A4, too), but is a fingerprint and dust magnet (like I've read commented on in other threads!). It does go nice with the black trim that'll always be in around the gear-selector.

M-Nick, we're surprised about the aluminum trim around the window too! Thought it'd look less sleek and wanted the black shadow-line trim of the M-Sport... seems like they made another mistake (along with the black interior trim rather than the fineline stream wood). Our sales said they made a mistake with the wood and will be swapping it with another unit ASAP (if we decide to do so still). Should I chase them for the shadowline window trim?? Thought i'd look odd on an M-Sport, but looks "ok" so far...

Fred
I originally had Piano Black specced on my XLine. I have since changed this to "Fineline Matt Oak interior trim with Pearl Chrome finisher" as I did not realise the Piano Black did not have the Pearl Chrome finisher on the doors (which I think looks much better) - and also because of the feedback on dust, scratches and fingerprints.

Just my own opinion - but I think the aluminum window trim makes your M-Sport look really nice (not just OK).
Appreciate 0