View Single Post
      02-28-2020, 11:20 AM   #518
Paultattoo
Paul Tattoo
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X7

I remember this time so well. Checking the website every few hours. Calling the genius hotline way to often. Don't worry buddy, the day will come.

Here's a little tip so your joy may last a bit longer.

Mine was on the first dot the day I ordered. It sat there for two months. Then one day it moved to the third dot. I was so excited. But it sat on the third dot for a few weeks.

Then all of a sudden it moved to the forth dot late at night. Before I even got a chance to enjoy it, I woke up in the morning and I was on the sixth dot and by the end of the day it was just about over and in quality control. The X7 was done and shipped within three days after moving off of the third dot. It all happened so fast I hardly had time to enjoy the payoff after such a long wait.

It will come when it comes and the people at the hotline know very little more than what is on the website, but they do seem to know a tiny little bit more.

The website usually lags far behind where the car actually is. While mine was waiting carrier assignment the dealer called to tell me it was there. But when the dot moves past the third dot, it's quick and then you know they are actually building it and that does not take long at all.

Received on 12/28/2023: 2024 X7 XDrive 40i Obsidian Black, Coffee Vernasca Leather, M SPORT, EXECUTIVE, DYNAMIC, ASSISTANCE PRO PKG, LUX SEATING, COLD WEATHER, PARK ASSIST, Ambient Air, Shadowline Trim,
Harman Kardon, Trailer Hitch.
Appreciate 0