View Single Post
      10-13-2015, 07:45 PM   #2
SteveInfante
NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

Here's the backstory for the SC Chapter. You know, in case you didn't want to check out the Book of Faces page.

American European Motorsports was created with one simple mission in mind, to give car enthusiast a community wherein they could interact with other car devotees. Here they could exchange ideas and help with each other's dream and show their own unique gift of car customization.

AE Motorsports consists of individuals from different backgrounds who have the same passion and love for tuning vehicles ranging from American to European and even Asian automobiles. We strive to remain as a tight family of car tuners by having meetings, roll-outs, participating in organized racing and car shows whether just watching or participating throughout the Carolinas all year long. There are many members today spread across the globe. Member numbers continue as the love of car culture increases. It's not about the cars as much as it is about the people who drive them.

My name is Steve and I am the President of the South Carolina Chapter and one of the members who helped to revitalize this car family in 2014. I am happily married to my beautiful wife, Amber, who has been by my side and supported me fully. We have 4 sons. AE Motorsports is continuously growing and providing great support towards every car enthusiast community since it was founded in Grafenwoehr, Germany on January 1, 2007.
Appreciate 0