View Single Post
      02-10-2016, 07:02 PM   #13
SteveInfante
NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

So got stopped for the tint on my car today by a State Trooper with a huge chip on his shoulder. He was a real nice Gentleman. So I'm going to court for a $200 ticket. Either I fix my ride and go to court and then they will excuse the ticket, in which case I'm still spending that much if not more on new tint. At least I wouldn't have Misdemeanor on my record. So if you didn't know that's what it's considered. Or I can get a medical affidavit from my doctor that will allow me to exceed the legal limit for medical reasons. It still doesn't mean the judge won't make me pay the money because I got the affidavit after the fact.

I get bad headaches from glare and the sun due to having a TBI injury after being blown up by bad guys on more than 6 occasions while in foreign countries serving ours. I was planning on getting this done a while ago but I've been too busy with work and 6 different appointments at VA in the past month and a half. It's not like my brain wasn't scrambled when he pulled me over.

I was on Hardscrabble heading south towards the Farrow Rd. intersection when he passed me and flipped around to pull me over. In fairness I'm way over the legal limit and had it done that way because legal tint doesn't cut it with my melon.
Appreciate 0