08-11-2021, 07:18 PM   #54
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarium View Post
That's a great idea, never actually thought of that. I was looking at the model Y too, I like how it looks better than the 3.
My friend just got his M3P before the summer. It's awesome. The initial feeling is weird but after like 20 minutes you get used to it.

I only thing i don't like when driving it is how "fake" driving felt lol. It literally felt like you were driving those old school arcade games at the mall where you sit down and use that tiny ass steering wheel lol. Because the steering wheel in tesla's are rather small in diameter.

Other than that, acceleration is very smooth, obviously. And that instant torque for the commute makes you feel almost invincible. You know how when you're trying to merge on the freeway and you signal and you check your side mirror and you notice the car speeding up so you can't merge in front of them?

Not in a tesla. You see someone do that, and you mash the throttle and instantly put a bus length or 2 and you successfully merged in front of him. Then you can smile when he tries to do a ricer fly by around you lol.

I like the Y because the 3 is too small. I got spoiled by having a couple of SUV dailys.
Appreciate 0