Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Toronto Red M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcachu View Post
Another nice thing about Tesla is the transparent pricing....

There is no negotiation, everybody pays the same and no Market Adjustment BS like with all other manufacturers
You are more than welcome to pay MSRP. I don’t think BMW or the dealership are against that
That's not what he was saying and in a way I agree with pikcachu. I'm not bad at negotiating a price but plenty of time when discussing our purchases I feel bad telling others that we got a better deal for similar purchases and on the flip end when you hear of someone getting a better deal than you. You feel less excited about your purchases. I like the Tesla sales model this is the price and that's it take it or leave it and you don't have to deal with sleazy two faced salesmen (Sorry worked at a dealership and hated their kind). There is a lot that the auto industry can learn from Tesla but that statement holds true vice versa. I think Tesla will give the necessary boost for other manufactures to wake up a little.

I own a Model Y and dealing with Tesla has a lot of positives but they come with their fair share of bucket of problems. Mainly with QA and Elon's history of false promises.
Appreciate 1
BGM-M3COMP2328.00