View Single Post
      06-25-2009, 05:39 AM   #8
Trier Germany
Banned
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: 2009 E-90 M3 space gray

I finally received my money 3 days after talking to Tom. A full 6 weeks after the initial order. Maybe if his customer service people that work for him would have been straight with me from the beginning and told me there were on back-order. Things would be different. But calling once a week to hear the same thing over and over for 4 weeks that gets a little old. The reason I decided to post my expierence is because i requested a refund and it was never processed. I never received one single e-mail since the original order. Thats why I contacted their boss to see what waqs going on with his company? Tom i did send you an e-mail from my work and you never responded! I actually sent 3 e-mails concerning my order. All is good I received my full refund although 6 weeks after initial order. I really wanted these Angel I Bright V3 but oh well. I went with a different manufacture they are almost identical and 125$ less. But im not here on this post to promote any ones buisness or product just to leave an honest feedback of my dealings as a Customer that paid money for a product that was very disatisfied with my dealings with EAS. Sure it might be easier if I could drive a few miles to their shop but I can't im in germany 9 hour time difference. I'm pretty sure any here on this forum was treated like I was you would have reacted the same way and I'm not even a picky person just wanted a product and some decent customer service and that didn't happen. So last i checked the United States has Freedom of speech act, so if this gets deleted you are violating my rights as a United States Citizen to voice my opinion. Yah I was born in the U.S. went to school there for 23 years and moved to europe to start my career. I will be moving back to the United states in about 18 months my parents are getting old and ive beeen in europe for 12 years.
Appreciate 0