05-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #3
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdurhamski View Post
I am wondering why you can not get 2nd row captains chair with Coffee colored Merino leather?
For now, 4U5 requires ordering MCHE, MCRI, MCSW, VAEW, VASW, VATQ or VBEI. Possibly production ramp up and usually BMW will adjust the ordering guide during the year based on part supply and orders.

Quote:
I live in a Carmel, IN, the city with the most roundabouts in the US. I am wondering if the DHP would be a nice option to have as I can't go anywhere without driving through multiple roundabouts?
Unless you're taking the roundabout at double or higher than the speed limit - DHP includes IAS (4-wheel steering) which assists with low maneuverability, turning and high speed stability. If you're getting the 50i, DHP will include rear locking M Sport differential and you can power out of bends with momentum. Managed by the Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) system, the locking function for the rear differential also improves traction and power delivery when driving over loose ground or on road surfaces offering differing levels of grip for the left-rear and right-rear wheels. It does so by preventing a wheel from spinning when it is struggling for grip.

Quote:
How much Brake Dust do the M-Brakes create over the standard brakes?
More

Quote:
Lastly, will the new M50 V8 be the only V8 available for the 2020 and when can I place an order for the 2020 models?
The current 50i and future 202(?) M50i will be the only V8 available in the USA. 2020 production switch over is usually August or September, but that doesn't guarantee the M50i will be announced or available.

Appreciate 0