View Single Post
      08-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #3
rory1968
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 520D SE

I was not impressed to say the least,but,thankfully I did not go mad with them at the time (did not want to create an excuse for them).I eventually managed to speak with a manager at BMW Assist last night. I asked him to listen to the the call that took place with the call handler before coming up with a load of "reasonable" reasons as to what went wrong. He rang back an hour later admitting that they had not got it right,but,tried to blame the recovery guy for most of it. I asked him why BMW did not talk to me at the scene after she told the recovery guy to leave? And if she had raised the problem to her manager after the call why they never rang me back to check if I was OK. It just drives me mad when they go all round the house as to what went rang,but,fail to fully acknowledge what part they played. The company I work for has just awarded BMW with one of the biggest contracts in the UK,so,I would have thought the service should have been spot on.
I have since contacted our procurement department recommending that the F10 Auto should be removed from the list on safety grounds and replace it with the new A6.If this was a lone female..............................
Appreciate 0