09-06-2005, 04:39 PM   #20
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenDriver
Cool...

So as your driving around with your front windscreen tinted and only your fog lights on in the middle of the night, you can also watch 2Fast2Furious!

i love 2fast2forious!!! syke. but you guys are too funny. actually, i will probably be watching cartoons. cause all i really watch are cartoons. but you guys on this bmw forum just know me too well. i ask one simple question and now you guys know every thing i do, and all about how i drive.

anyway, on a more serious manner.
This company sells an optional in car computer. i dont know anything about in car computers. you can probably ask zendriver,because he seems to know everything.
so if you decide to go with the incar computer this company sells, obviously it will work. i wouldnt know anything about building or buying a different one though

p.s. what the hell is windscreen. and i already told you guys im only gonna drive around with my interior ambiant lighting on from now. cause that looks the COOLEST. are you jealous of my newer, nicer car, or my better eyesight. orrrrrr the fact that i can have a movie PLAYING, and still have enough common sense to watch the road?
Appreciate 0