05-31-2013, 12:14 PM   #16
AndreyT
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Sedan, Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by track_warrior View Post
...question if i am a little bit nuts or obsessed...I have decided to describe some of my usual car behaviours to try to figure out if there is more people like me out there.... I... my... I... my... I...
You are not nuts. You seem to be narcissistic, and you seem to feel that people do not pay enough attention to you. To compensate for that you like to talk about yourself in public, while pretending that you are doing it for some genuinely objective reasons (like made up claims that you want to "try to figure out if there is more people like me").

There's noting wrong with it, to a certain limit. But I would normally expect a 26 year old to already develop a considerable level of quiet self-respect, self-esteem and modesty, i.e. something that would naturally prevent you from engaging into extended monologues heavily riddled with the pronouns "I" and "me". I'd say: less Forza, more literature, and you'll be all right. Some might say that at 26 it is already too late, but I personally think there's still time.
Appreciate 0