seepete753
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Tanzanite F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Nate View Post
Hey guys,
I am sure many of you can relate as we all seem to be enthusiasts on this site. Long story short is it never seems that I am content with my car, its not that there is anything wrong with it or that I have had any issues. I just find myself constantly searching the internet, instagram and many other forums finding myself wanting the next best thing. I have contemplated trading in my vehicle for an F30 but cannot bring myself to spend that much on a used vehicle never mind purchasing a new one. This is my 2nd e90 335, my first being a pre lci rwd and my current being a 2011 335i xdrive msport. What do you guys do to deter wanting to purchase a new vehicle? I feel like I need some sort of intervention haha. My car is subtly modded but nothing over the top, upgraded lux angel eyes, remus quad exhaust, dukes diffuser, oem gloss black grill, m3 spoiler, paint matched front splitter and bmw performance shift knob. Any suggestions? I am still under CPO warranty for another so don't know if I want to do anything too crazy plus this is my daily.
I am assuming there are a few of us in the same boat. I feel the same way you do so when my car was still under CPO I started to plan on mods to do to my car when my warranty expired. I did a few mods periodically after warranty to help renew my love for my E92. Now I am at the point where I am planning on saving for an F80 M3 after I get married next year. I don't look at it as a bad thing I just look at it as planning for the future vehicle. A little research never hurt anyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmichaels View Post
I also love my girlfriend, but every so often I'll be bored and start browsing the Internet ..... And now I'm a bit off topic.
Well maybe a little research could hurt this guy ^ lol

Past Cars: Le Mans Blue 2010 e92 335i M-Sport 6MT // Cobb // BMW Performance Exhaust // AFE DCI Stage 2 // ER CP // Gloss Black BMW Performance Spoiler Rep // BMW Performance Black Grills // 19" Black Avant Garde m359s // TGS HPB LED Interior Kit
Appreciate 0