Drives: Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerdoc2020 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingInHot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrider View Post
Thanks mitch57.

Factual documentation/confirmation would be great. A serious decision (at least for me) needs to be made if these deletions are true for MY21. I would have to really push my purchase timeline up and try to scramble and order a MY20 now. That would be months ahead of my original/preferred plan.

So please provide any proof u may have of this so we can truly make a factual and informed decision. It would be greatly appreciated.
Ditto
I spoke to my BMW guy about the changes I saw on here and he said the BMW forums are always wrong but also said he could take my build and build a 21. He called me back and said he was wrong and the changes are indeed correct. Now he's trying to trade a 2020 slot from a dealer who is in the system for one of their vehicles as dealerships want vehicles. I'm hoping to hear yeah/neah tomorrow. It's a really stupid predicament when yes, the 21 loaded is inferior to a 20 loaded. Should never happen.
You have to factor in the previously unthinkable effects of the viral pandemic to various supply chains and regional economies. Safe to say they didn't make these decisions willy-nilly.