View Single Post
      09-17-2019, 12:34 AM   #3
The J-Man
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmatt07 View Post
I ordered my car back on the August 5th, and I told my CA at that time that I wanted to do PCD. However, I just received a call from him to inform me that the Performance Center contacted him and told him they wouldn't be able to do PCD until November 24th! My car will be done in early October, so he says I can either pick it up in October at the dealership or I can wait until November 24th if I still want to do PCD. This is super irritating to me. I obviously really want my car, but I was really excited to do PCD.

Has anyone else who is planning a PCD soon been notified of any similar delay?
I am waiting on PCD for an X5. They have refused to give me a pickup date until the car is finished with production, but I have not heard of any delays until November 24th. In fact, Nov 24th is a Sunday, so that day doesn't even make sense. If they dont give me a pickup date within the next few weeks, I'll probably cancel the car and buy a different brand. The PCD scheduling experience has been a total shit show for me. In contrast, the European delivery program is world class. The PCD folks have a lot to learn for the ED group.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.
Appreciate 0