View Single Post
      10-21-2007, 11:15 AM   #5
Italteen3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Really..? How many people on these forums don't know that BMW makes world class engines and have more awards than any other manufacturer in the world..?

Look back 15 years. How can you be considering a BMW and not know why they are so highly sought after..?

Sorry if my post rubbed you the wrong way, but I find it humorious how people complain about BMW's prices, then look past or overlook the engine, like it's any other.

-Garrett
The 135i is the first BMW I will have ever owned. Did I know that they have won a lot of awards for their engines in the past? Yes. Did I know everything in that article or see it before his post? No. All I am saying is that there is no need to over react. This forum is here for all BMW enthusiasts whether they have a ton of knowledge or a little about BMWs. So no need to react crazily man.

15 years ago I was 5 :wink:. My uncle was about my age now and he drove me around in his E36 M3. Been hooked since. So at that time 15 years ago all I knew about BMWs was that they were fast :biggrin:
Appreciate 0